The Lego Madhouse and Me


Welcome to The Lego Madhouse,

My name is Christopher Pearce, perhaps better known as CapnRex101 throughout the online Lego community. I am based in the UK and recently decided that I would embark on a somewhat ambitious project, that being to create my own MOC of Arkham Asylum.

On this blog I will document my progress surrounding the MOC, from initial designs to build pictures right through to the finished article, as well as giving some of my views on more general Lego news and sets.

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Brick Fanatics Collectable Minifigure Contest...

In a slight change from the usual discussion about all things related to Lego DC Super Heroes and my Arkham Asylum MOC, this time I would like to mention a competition which has recently come to my attention and which you may be interested in.


Over at Brick Fanatics, an excellently rounded website which not only features Lego news but also showcases some great MOCs, a contest is currently being run to create a 16x16 stud diorama around one of the Series 9 Collectable Minifigures of your choice. It has been running for a month now and continues to the end of March, the aim and rules of the contest are explained in more detail here with some great Galaxy Squad prizes available to the winners.

You can see some of the entries so far in the Brick Fanatics Flickr photostream and a gallery devoted to the contest. If you own one or all of the Series 9 Collectable Minifigures, and have a few spare pieces lying around, why not try your luck and enter?

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment