The Lego Madhouse and Me


Welcome to The Lego Madhouse,

My name is Christopher Pearce, perhaps better known as CapnRex101 throughout the online Lego community. I am based in the UK and recently decided that I would embark on a somewhat ambitious project, that being to create my own MOC of Arkham Asylum.

On this blog I will document my progress surrounding the MOC, from initial designs to build pictures right through to the finished article, as well as giving some of my views on more general Lego news and sets.

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Proposed Blog Background

In a change to the planned article, today I bring you a very brief question.

Recently I asked a few followers of my blog what they would like to see changed here. The most common response was that the blue background was in need of some updating, so here is my proposed replacement.


As you can see, I selected some of my favourite Batman comic panels and created a collage from them, which was then washed out in blue so as not to be too invasive on the more important centre of the page. The question is, would you rather I keep the background as it is or swap it for this new one? Any opinions are much appreciated and can be posted in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. The new one is definitely more fitting. I think you should go with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never saw anything wrong with the blue, but the new one is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should have some Batman Comic Strips as your background picture instead of the current plain blue one.

    ReplyDelete